How do I register for an account at Pacific eShop?
To start, you will have to register an account with Pacific eShop
For a quick registration,
- 1. Go to https://www.pacificeshop.com
- 2. Click on Login (On the upper right corner)
- 3. Choose between Normal or Corporate Account*
- 4. Fill in your name, email and password and click submit
Your account is now set up and you may proceed with purchasing.Upon your first log in, you will be directed to My Account, where you are able to view, edit or provide more information about you; Subsequent logins will lead you to the main site.
*Subject to approvals
What kind of products does Pacific eShop carry?
As we are launching the website in various planned phases, we will be focusing on learning resources, office supplies and stationeries during the first phase. Do stay tuned as we unravel the next phases via newsletters and announcements through the site!
*Textbooks will be made available during the annual book purchase exercise
How do I place my order?
- 1. Select the desired item, and click Add to Cart.
- 2. Go to your Shopping Cart and click Checkout. (If you wish to carry on shopping, click Continue Shopping instead)
- 3. Select Shipping Method, fill in necessary details (Only for the first time) and click continue
- If Delivery was chosen, you will be directed to the order confirmation page
- If Pick-up** was selected, you will be required to select our collection points*
- 4. Click Continue to proceed to payment
- 5. Once payment has been approved, an order confirmation will be sent to your email.
What is My WishList?
The Wishlist contains a selected list of items for future purchases or self-reference.
Can I change items or cancel my order?
Sorry! You will not be able to change or cancel the order once it has been processed and paid for.
Can I return or exchange my purchase?
All items purchased at www.pacificeshop.com, once sold, are non-returnable/ exchangeable except for the following occasions:
- Items received is different from what was stated in the Order Invoice
- Items upon receiving, are damaged, faulty or torn.
Reporting of the above mentioned situations must be made within 48 hours upon receiving of goods. Returns/ exchange of items will be arranged. Do note that all products slated for returns must be returned to us in their original packaging and must be accompanied with a sales invoice with the date of purchase, as well as the order reference printed clearly for verification.
Am I able to track or check my items purchased?
You can check your orders by clicking View My Profile, under Recent Orders. If your order has been shipped, you can track your order on shipper website with the tracking code (which will be provided) together with a sent email or an SMS sent by our delivery partner.
What are the available payment options?
- Debit and Credit Cards - We accept all major debit and credit cards with Visa and MasterCard.
- DBS Paylah! - A personal mobile wallet which allows customer to perform funds transfer via a mobile number. PayLah! app must be installed on personal mobile.
Pacific eshop will have the rights to scrutinize and investigate all card transactions for fraud and take necessary measures to minimize any potential losses. We reserve the right not to accept your payment where the probability of card fraud is deemed to be high. In such events, we will request to be paid in non-credit card methods.
For steps on using DBS Paylah! on www.pacificeshop.com, please click here
For more details on DBS Paylah! Please visit the following URL:
What are the delivery options and their charges?
Orders below S$100 - Delivery charge of S$10
Orders above S$100 - Free Delivery
Special arrangements can be made. Please do contact our customer service via email@example.com to place an order.
How long will it be before I receive my order?
The cut-off time for all orders is 12 midnight on business days. Depending on stock availability and origin of supply, you will need a minimum of 7 working days to process, pack and delivery your items to you. Should there be any delays, you will be informed by the Customer Service Team.
What happens when I am not home to collect my parcel on the date of delivery?
Kindly contact us at (+65) 6464 0111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Version: September 2017